Tuesday, January 27, 2015



Ending 2014 on a high note, business software review site G2 Crowd recognized Certify as the highest rated expense management system. Because the accolade is the direct result of user reviews, we think it speaks rather highly of our software-as-a-service (SaaS)!

Several trends have emerged in G2 Crowd’s 400+ Certify reviews, especially reviews from road warriors who use Certify on the go. Below, business travelers across three very different industries highlight what they like best about Certify:

Snap a photo of your receipt… Certify does the rest! Part of the Certify mobile app, our patent-pending ReceiptParse™ technology scans receipts and AutoFills expense data for you. Bryan B. of ImageSoft, Inc. says:

“I have used a number of travel expense systems over the years and Certify is one of the most accessible to a traveler. The tools to capture receipt images and link them to a report make tracking things very easy and reduces the hassle of keeping track of all those paper receipts over the course of a trip. On my last trip to San Francisco I was able to capture all the images in the cab ride to the airport and not have to worry about this when I got back to the office.”

On-the-go approval methods provide flexibility for traveling managers. There’s no need for managers and accountants, for that matter to be at their desks to manage expenses. Additionally, a business trip no longer means returning to a pile of pending expense reports. Zack B. with H&R Block appreciates the flagging functionality of Certify’s software:

“I love how Certify calls out the expenses that I should review closely based on my company's parameters for reviewing – which expenses are suspiciously high, submitted late, or potential duplicates. I can review and approve expense reports while traveling and still be confident that I'm doing a thorough review.”

New ways to green up your expense reporting process. An added bonus of cloud-based expense management: it’s paperless. Eliminate the hassle of stapling paper receipts to printed spreadsheets Reduce the need to store archives of bulky expense reports Save money on office supplies such as printer ink, paper, and staples Save trees… and avoid paper cuts!

Here’s how Certify is solving problems for Alex A. at Santa Barbara Zoo: “We are saving paper because we no longer have to print a hard copy of all my receipts! The hard copies could be easy to lose, but now it's so much easier to search in my wallet to find what I need. I love finding new ways to be green!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment